Just like the cookies mother used to make! Soft buttery cookies that never get old!
About The Cookies:
- buttery – unsalted butter makes these thick and delicious
- rich- butter and lots of chocolate chips for a truly rich flavour
- filling! – one or two will make you full enough … although, you’ll want more!
- not a lot of spreading! similar size that goes in the oven comes out
- crisp bottom for a bit of a snap
- soft insides
Cookie Dough from your Dreams
Tips / Notes:
Unsalted butter will make for a sturdy, rich, and filling cookie that retains its size without completely flattening.
Add less chocolate chips in the dough for baking, then add more once out of the oven for ultimately the most chocolatey taste, plus the best esthetic pleasing cookies!
Use parchment paper! or else the cookies may burn
No cookie scoop is needed just roll the balls into approximately even sizes
Freezing not needed before baking. These cookies turn out nicely just after being prepared.
bake in the middle rack!
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
|Prep time||Bake time||total time (making +cooling)|
|15 mins||~10 mins||35 mins|
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4cup granulated sugar
- 3/4cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
In a medium bowl sift together the dry ingredients. Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt and whisk them together until combined. Set aside.
In another large sized bowl, prepare the wet mixture. First, Cream the unsalted butter with an electric mixture or by hand for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the granulated and brown sugar and cream for another minute. Crack the egg and add the vanilla extract then mix thoroughly.
Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and combine with a rubber spatula and fold in the chocolate chips.
Use a small cookie scoop or roll balls about 1 tablespoon in size and place about 1 inch apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool.