Cream, Coffee, & Chocolate
About the Recipe:
- 4 ingredients: cream, coffee (expresso), ladyfingers, and cocoa powder
- no bake
- completed in 25-30 mins
- Delicious strong coffee flavour !
- creamy soft texture all around
Three major steps: dip, arrange, cream
Firstly the lady fingers get dipped in strongly brewed coffee or expresso and placed so they completely cover the base. Then the cream gets evenly spread over-top
After the cream, a second layer of dipped ladyfingers get evenly placed, then topped with cream and finally cocoa powder sifted!
|Prep time||Chill time||Total Time|
|5 mins||25 mins Freezer||~30 mins|
- 5oo ml / o.5 L / 17 oz/ 2 cups of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 -2 cups expresso or strong brewed coffee
- ~30 lady fingers (enough to cover pan of choice for two layers)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
Firstly, set up all the ingredients in a conveyor belt like sequence. Place your lady fingers beside a bowl of the strong coffee, then the dish and lastly the cream.
Dip the lady fingers in the coffee on both sides and let them drip slightly. Be warned they will become soft so be quick! and do not use hot coffee, wait till it is cooled. Place each dipped lady finger tillhe. base is covered.
Next, cover the ladyfingers with cream and repeat the first process overtop. Finish with another layer of cream and sift cocoa powder on-top!
Let the dish firm up in the freezer for 25 mins and enjoy!